Adroit has the capability to die cast zinc components — from one hundredth of a gram to one kilogram (2.2 lbs) in size. We have 40 to 60 ton capacity. We can provide ultra-sonic cleaning with lacquer coating.
Zinc alloy characteristics:
- High strength and hardness
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Low cost raw material
- High dimensional accuracy and stability
- Excellent thin wall capability
- Ability to cold form, which eases joining
- High quality finishing characteristics
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Full recyclability
Zinc’s high strength and hardness lends itself to many solutions and it’s the ideal alternative to machined, pressed, stamped, and fabricated components.
Applications for Zinc:
- Complex net-shaped zinc housings, with precise thin walls offer excellent electrical performance and shielding properties
- Our proprietary multi-slide die casting process and superior thin-wall capabilities make us the foremost supplier of zinc components for broad range of consumer electronic devices
- The castability of zinc, its wear resistance, and structural integrity make it perfect for the creation of the multi-faceted, highly complex shapes used in automotive safety and electronics industry.
- RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
- LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL
Category: Metal Fabrications